1984 Mustang SVO – VIN – 1FABP28T3EF101039
· 18,000 original miles
· Two owner car. Current owner since 1999. I am selling the car for a friend of mine.
· Silver w/ Gray Charcoal interior
· The car is in the SVO registry and is an early production model, being the 244th car built in Oct, 1983.
· 2.3 liter intercooled turbo charged 4 cylinder engine
· 95% original paint and interior. The only non-original body panel and paint on the car is the front bumper cover, which was replaced with an original replacement piece, and the hood was repainted in 2006.
· The interior is original except for the headliner which was just replaced using the original material from Ford. Everything seems to work in the interior including the original AM/FM radio and power windows and locks
· The air conditioning was converted to R134 and works great.
· The original vehicle computer failed and was replaced with a 1986 unit and TCI module which is supposed to make the car run like a 1986 model. (Not sure if that is correct though)
· New Tires
· The car is documented with the original window sticker, original owner warranty cards, SVO registry certificate, and all service records from 1999 to present.
· Less than 10,000 Mustang SVOs built
· Emergency brake does not work
· Original dash pad is cracked along both front speaker grills – but is otherwise in good shape
· Original paint is oxidized and faded in places. It presents well from 15 or 20 feet and is good driver quality but needs to be repainted in order to look the way it was intended to look.
Overall, this is a mostly original car, in great shape for its age, that has been well cared for and has been used as a “weekend” car its entire life.
Feel free to call or email with any questions - (405) 623-4925. The car is in the Oklahoma City area. The zip code for shipping quotes is 73013.
The car is sold AS IS with no warranty expressed or implied. The car is advertised for sale locally and I reserve the right to end the auction early if the car sells locally.
A $1,000 deposit into Paypal is required within 48 hours of the close of the auction. The balance of the purchase price is due within 7 days of the close of the auction. Accepted payment methods will be by Cash, Cashier's Check or Bank Wire Transfer. I can help the buyer arrange shipping if desired, but all shipping costs will be paid by the buyer.
The car will not be released until full payment has been received and title will not be transferred until the check/payment has cleared the bank. Buyers with zero or negative feedback should contact me before bidding.